17 Eylül 2011 Cumartesi

Pamukkale & Finike - Cotton Castle & Finike


Zeynepçiğime bir tatil sözüm vardı. Geçen hafta onu Finike'ye götürdüm. Yolda gezdiğimiz yerlerden en çok Pamukkale'yi beğendi.
*
I had promised dear Zeynep that we were going to have a holiday together. Last week I brought her to Finike. From the places we saw on our way, her favourite was Pamukkale.

Bu doğa mucizesi gerçekten de her seferinde beni de etkiliyor
*
This miracle of the nature also mesmorizes me each and every time.

35 C sıcaklığındaki kaynak asırlardır akmaya bu güzelliği yaratmaya ve şifa vermeye devam ediyor.
*
The spring is 35 C at its source and keeps flowing since ages, creating this beauty and giving healing.
    
Presa De Finica Otelinde kaldık. Bu oteli seçmemizin nedeni, işte bu kaydıraklar. Zeynep kaymaya doyamadı, beni de sık sık kandırdı.
Zeynep olmasa herşey dahil konseptinde bir otel seçimim olmazdı. Butik otelleri tercih ediyorum. Ancak çok başarılı bir animasyon programının keyfini de çıkardım. Dikkatimi çeken, oldukça fazla obez insanın bu tarz bir oteli seçiyor olması oldu. Bir insanı bedeninden bu kadar koparan ne acaba diye merak ettim ve salata büfesinden ayrılmadım.
*
We have stayed at  hotel Presa De Finica. The reason we choose for this hotel are these sledges. Zeynep enjoyed them totally and made me join her several times.
If it would not be for Zeynep, I would not thought to be in an All inc hotel. I prefer boutique hotels. But I have enjoyed the succesfull animation program a lot. I observed that lots of obese people are choosing for this type of hotel. I became curious about the fact that seperates people so much from their bodies and  made sure to be at the salad buffet all the time..

Otel balkonundan manzaramız..Finike'nin ünlü portakal ağaçları..Hele nisanda çiçeklerinin kokusuna bayılırım.
*
The view from our room. The famous orange trees of Finike..Especially in April I like the odour of the flowers.

Sevgilerimle
*
With My Love

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder