25 Haziran 2011 Cumartesi

Bebek Cafe Nero ve Mangerie

En sonunda bloğuma fotoğraf eklemekle ilgili sorunu çözdüm. Ve ilk olarak sizinle Bebek'te geçirdiğim bir günle ilgili fotoğraflarımı paylaşmak istiyorum. Sevdiğim mekanlardan biri Cafe Nero, huzurlu bir mekan, hoş bir müzik, güzel bir ortam ve harika bir manzara..
*
Finally I have managed to solve the problem of loading pictures to my blog. First I want to share my pictures about a day spent in Bebek. One of my favourite spots is Cafe Nero, a peaceful place, nice music, a beautiful setting and a wonderful scenery.

Fotoğrafları seven biri olarak mekanın içindeki fotoğraf dekorlarını çok seviyorum.
*
As a person who likes photography I like the decoration with pictures.

Yürüyüş esnasında gözüme çarpanlar
*
Some spots during my walk

Emirates reklamları
*
Advertisement for Emirates



Köpekler aşkı bulmuş
*
The dogs have found love

Bu köpek belki 20 kere geldi gitti, sırtını kaşımak için ağaca
*
This dog maybe 20 times has been up and down to scratch his back on to the tree.



Mangerie Restoran'ın terasından Manolya
*
Magnolia from the terrace of Mangerie Restaurant


Ay tutulması akşamıydı. Şeylacığımla hasret giderdik, derin konulara girdik..
*
It was the day of the lunar eclipse we caught up with dear Şeyla and were into deep topics..

Dün akşam yine bir Joaquin Cortes gösterisindeydim. İki bayıldığım sanatçının bu klibini sizinle paylaşmak istedim.
*
Yesterday evening I was at a Joaquin Cortes performance again. I want to share this video with two artists I love very much..

Sevgilerimle
*
With My Love

1 yorum: