29 Haziran 2011 Çarşamba

Kim Söyleyebildi - How Could Anyone

                                        

HOW COULD ANYONE

HOW COULD ANYONE EVER TELL YOU
YOU WERE ANYTHING LESS THAN BEAUTIFUL?

HOW COULD ANYONE EVER TELL YOU
YOU WERE LESS THAN WHOLE?

HOW COULD ANYONE FAIL TO NOTICE
THAT YOUR LOVING IS A MIRACLE?

HOW DEEPLY YOU’RE CONNECTED TO MY SOUL.


Words and music by Libby Roderick c 1988
*
KİM SÖYLEYEBİLDİ?
KİM SANA GÜZELDEN DAHA AZ OLDUĞUNU SÖYLEYEBİLDİ?
KİM SANA BÜTÜNDEN DAHA AZ OLDUĞUNU SÖYLEYEBİLDİ?
KİM SENİN SEVGİNİN BİR MUCİZE OLDUĞUNU GÖRMEYİ BAŞARAMADI?
RUHUMA O KADAR DERİNDEN BAĞLISIN Kİ..

Güfte ve beste Libby Roderick 1988

Bu şarkıyı ilk defa San Diego'ya Louise Hay öğretisi için gittiğimde dinlemiştim. Daha sonra çeşitli yerlerde dinledim. Kalbime çok dokunan bir şarkıdır, paylaşmak istedim.
*
The first time I have listened to this song was, when I went to San Diego to participate in a workshop based on Louise Hay teachings. Afterwards I heard it in several places. This song touches my heart. I just wanted to share it.

İçimdeki çocuk korkup sindiği yerden çıktı sonunda..Ve çok yaralıymış, şu an sürekli bir şeylere ağlıyor. Yıllardır ebeveynlerden uzak olsam da, içimde yaşatıyormuşum onları.
O çocuğa içimden ebeveynlerimin davrandığı gibi davranıyormuşum. O da o kadar korkup kaçmış ki, saklanmış benden yıllarca..Şimdi ebeveynlerimin içimdeki sesini duyuyorum. Onları izliyorum. Ama çocuğumu onlardan koruyorum. Ona aradığı korumayı, şefkati ve anlayışı sunuyorum. Ve yıllar sonra, birçok yarayla dolaşan çocuğum ortaya çıktı nihayet ve şimdilik çok duyarlı..Hemen ağlıyor, ona da izin veriyorum..Onu çok seviyorum, hep koruyacağıma da söz veriyorum. Ya siz?
Sevgilerimle
*
The child within me finally came out the place were it was hiding due to its fears. And it is very hurt. Nowadays it cries permanently about some issues. Although I am living far away from my parents, it seems I kept them alive inside me. I was taming the child they once did. The child got so afraid that it run away, it was hiding from me for years. Nowadays I hear the voice of my parents inside me, I watch it. But I protect my child from it . Instead I give it the compassion, protection and tolerance that it was longing for. And after years the child came out at the end with lots of wounds and it is very sensitive, for now. It starts to cry immediately and I let it cry. I love the child very much and promise to protect it always. What about you?
With My Love

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder